Hyundai Petrol Tracked Mini Dumper 300kg
Hyundai’s HYTD300 is a heavy-duty mini transporter featuring a tracked driving system. This petrol tracked compact dumper is ideal for a variety of loading and hauling tasks, saving you time and effort when compared to making many journeys with a wheelbarrow.
Drivetrain with Tracks
The Hyundai tracked dumper with all-terrain rubber tracks can handle all types of loads on any terrain, making it ideal for use in construction and work sites, agriculture, landscaping, gardens, and allotments.
Engine Size: 196cc
The HYTD300, which is powered by a Hyundai 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine, has the power to lift the heaviest and most awkward of objects even at a 20-degree inclination.
Gears that are operated manually
The HYTD300 power barrow has a manual gear operation with three forward and one backward gear, making it easy to use when turning or working on a hill.
The HYTD300’s skid steer mechanism has an ergonomic design that allows you to spin almost on the spot without lifting or dragging – ideal for working in tight locations. For ease of use, the HYTD300 turning mechanism is operated directly from the handlebars.
Steel Skip Capacity of 300kg
The robust steel front skip has a huge 300kg capacity, making it ideal for a variety of materials and well balanced even when fully loaded.
Designed for Small Spaces
Because of its small size, this strong mini dumper can fit through a conventional doorway and into tight locations.
Mini Dumper with Strength
The HYTD300 has a bottom protective plate to prevent stone damage, making it even more sturdy and long-lasting.
Simple to Use
Simply put the compact dumper into position, fill the barrow, and transfer your load with one person operation. Once you’ve arrived at your location, just dump the contents using the single handle tip.
Warranty period of three years
For extra peace of mind, this Hyundai compact dumper is protected by our three-year Hyundai platinum guarantee.
- Hyundai petrol tracked mini dumper: Saves you time and effort in comparison to making many trips with a wheelbarrow
- Easily handles loads of up to 300kg: Perfect for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use.
- 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine: Able to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials
- All-terrain rubber tracks: Able to handle up to 20 degree inclines
- 3 forward and one reverse gear operation: Easy to move around when turning or even when working on slopes
- Skid steer system: Allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging
- Compact design: Can fit through a standard doorway
- Peace of mind: 3 year platinum Hyundai warranty
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC200 OHV 4-Stroke|
|Engine Size||196cc / 6.5hp|
|Transmission||Transaxle 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Speed|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Oil Type||SAE30 or 15W40 Engine Oil|
|Dimensions L X W X H (mm)||1570x770x1030mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||179kg|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made