Hyundai Tracked Mini Dumper 500kg Petrol
Hyundai’s HYTD500 is a heavy-duty small transporter featuring a tracked driving system. This petrol tracked compact dumper is ideal for a variety of loading and hauling tasks, saving you time and effort when compared to making numerous journeys with a wheelbarrow.
Drivetrain with Tracks
The Hyundai tracked dumper with all-terrain rubber tracks can handle all types of loads on any terrain, making it ideal for use in construction and work sites, agriculture, landscaping, gardens, and allotments.
Powerful Engine: 196cc
The HYTD500, powered by a Hyundai 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine, has more than enough power to move the heaviest and most awkward of objects even at a 20-degree inclination.
The HYTD500 power barrow has a manual gear operation with three forward and one reverse gear, making it easy to use when turning or working on a hill.
The HYTD500’s skid steer mechanism has an ergonomic design that allows you to spin almost on the spot without lifting or dragging – ideal for working in tight locations. For ease of use, the HYTD500 turning mechanism is controlled directly from the handlebars.
Steel Skip Capacity of 500kg
The robust steel front skip has a huge 500kg capacity, making it ideal for a variety of materials and properly balanced even when fully loaded.
Design for Small Spaces
Because of its small size, this robust micro dumper can fit through a conventional doorway and into tight locations.
Mini Dumper with Strength
The HYTD500 has a bottom protection plate to prevent stone damage, making it even more sturdy and long-lasting.
Simple to Use
Simply push the mini dumper into position, fill the barrow, and transport your load with one person operation. Once you’ve arrived at your location, just dump the contents using the single handle tip.
Warranty Period of Three Years
For complete peace of mind, this Hyundai compact dumper is protected by our three-year Hyundai platinum warranty.
- Hyundai petrol tracked mini dumper: Saves you time and effort in comparison to making many trips with a wheelbarrow
- Easily handles loads of up to 500kg: Perfect for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use
- 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine: Able to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials
- All-terrain rubber tracks: Able to handle up to 20 degree inclines
- 3 forward and one reverse gear operation: Easy to move around when turning or even when working on slopes
- Skid steer system: Allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging
- Compact design: Can fit through a standard doorway
- Peace of mind: 3 year platinum Hyundai warranty
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC200 OHV 4-Stroke|
|Engine Size||196cc / 6.5hp|
|Transmission||Transaxle 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Speed|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Oil Type||SAE30 or 15W40 Engine Oil|
|Dimensions L X W X H (mm)||1610x710x1030mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||255.5kg|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made