Replacement Engine: Powerful 212cc
The Hyundai IC210PE-19 is a powerful 212cc petrol engine designed for use in construction equipment, industrial equipment, tillers, welders, water pumps, pressure washers, and other heavy-duty applications.
Petrol Engine with Multi-Purpose
The IC210PE-19 is a straight replacement for all 6.5/ 7hp engines and is appropriate for the majority of pressure washers up to roughly 2500psi, water pumps with an output of up to 80mm, and open-frame generators up to 3.2kW.
This powerful engine should be able to fit into the mountings of most of the best-known brands, making it a cheap replacement for your machine.
This engine is incredibly easy to start because of its ultra-easy electric key-start, which eliminates any tension or strain on your wrists, arms, and shoulders caused by a typical recoil start. It even incorporates a recoil pull-starting mechanism as a backup for increased dependability, ensuring that you can start your engine every time.
It has CDI ignition, a basic yet dependable starting method found in the majority of smaller engines, which guarantees that the engine starts and runs smoothly without interruptions.
Petrol OHV Engine
OHV engines have been tried and proven in machines for many years, which is why we chose this design for our new range of Hyundai petrol replacement engines. They are less expensive to run, have a smaller footprint, and produce greater torque than conventional engines.
Engine with Low Noise
Because there is no dirty oil and fuel mixture to contend with, 4-stroke engines produce less noise and vibration than their 2-stroke counterparts.
Better for the Environment
4-stroke engines are also more environmentally beneficial than 2-stroke engines, generating less pollutants since they burn pure petrol rather than a mixture of oil and petrol, as much of the oil in the mixture is expelled as unburned vapour. All of our Hyundai petrol replacement engines are Euro V compliant.
Low Energy Consumption
This OHV engine has improved combustion efficiency, cutting fuel consumption and saving you money in the long run.
Extra Large Fuel Tank
With a spacious 3.6L gasoline tank, you won’t have to stop your bike all the time to refill the engine tank.
Installing Is Simple
This engine is highly adaptable for both commercial and residential usage and is ideal for attaching to any equipment that requires 6.5hp and has a 34″ shaft.
Engine Safety Features
This powerful engine has a low oil level cut-out, which shuts off the engine if the oil level gets too low to safeguard the bearings from harm.
Warranty for Home Use of Two Years
This powerful engine comes with a 2 Year standard warranty and a 1 Year commercial warranty* for further piece of mind (Terms apply)
Which Hyundai petrol engine is best for you?
Our engines are designed to power a range of equipment, including pressure washers, tillers, wood chippers, generators, and water pumps. With mounting points compatible with the majority of top brands, our petrol engines provide a powerful, low-cost substitute and are backed by our Hyundai warranty for further peace of mind.
Engines from the Hyundai ‘P Series’
All engines in the ‘P Series’ are designed for heavy-duty residential usage, with high build quality and dependability at a low, competitive price. Choose a PE engine for the extra convenience of an electronic start and recoil backup.
Engines from the Hyundai ‘X Series’
Our ‘X Series’ engines are designed for commercial usage or extended residential use, inheriting all of the benefits of the ‘P Series’ engines as well as a slew of other enhanced features for added longevity. XE model designations, like our ‘P Series,’ signify electric start variants that also have recoil backup.
‘X Series’ engines also feature:
· An upgraded 40 CR-grade steel crankshaft.
· Upgraded main bearings offering strict tolerances using a P5/TM-grade main bearing and a QT-grade camshaft bearing.
· DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the piston and piston rings for high durability and increased performance. DLC significantly increases the lifespan of components likely to suffer stress or tension, such as pistons.
· Reinforced plates on the engine cover and muffler.
- 212cc horizontal straight shaft petrol engine: Produces 6.5hp for medium to heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for a range of products: Use in most pressure washers up to 2500psi, water pumps with up to 80mm outlets, generators up to 3.2kW, tillers, and more
- Easy electric key-start engine:With recoil backup for added reliability
- CDI ignition: Reliable starting and uninterrupted running
- Tried and tested OHV engine: Offers a compact size, higher torque and lower-cost running than other engine types
- Low noise levels: Doesn’t compromise on power
- 4-stroke engine: Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: You won’t have to keep stopping to top up with petrol
- Easy to fit: Suitable for a range of products with a ¾” straight shaft connection
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Size (mm)||¾” / 19.05|
|Max Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||70 x 54|
|Start Method||Electric and Recoil|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||3.6|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||600|
|Engine Oil||SAE30 / SAE15w40|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||339 x 315 x 370|
|Net Weight (kg)||14.25|
|Gross Weight (kg)||18|
|Warranty||2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made