This powerful and robust engine should be able to retrofit mountings for major leading brands, providing a reasonably priced replacement engine for your equipment.
As a result, you won’t have to worry about the pressure on your wrists, arms, and shoulders associated with a recoil start on this engine. It even incorporates a recoil pull-starting mechanism as a backup to ensure that your engine starts every time.
There will be no problems starting or running your engine using CDI ignition, which is found in the vast majority of smaller engines.
OHV Petrol Engine
We chose this design for our new range of Hyundai petrol replacement engines because OHV engines have been tried and tested in machines for many years and have shown to be reliable. They are less expensive to run, have a smaller size, and produce greater torque than other types of engines
When opposed to their 2-stroke cousins, 4-stroke engines produce less noise and vibration since there is no filthy oil and fuel to combine.
More Environmentally Friendly
4-stroke engines are also more ecologically friendly than 2-stroke engines because they burn pure petrol rather than a mixture of oil and petrol, which emits a lot of the oil as unburned vapour.
Low Fuel Consumption
This OHV engine has a higher combustion efficiency, which means it uses less fuel and saves you money in the long run.
Large Fuel Tank
With a huge 3.6L fuel tank, you won’t have to stop your machine every time you need to fill up the engine tank.
Easy To Install
This engine is highly adaptable for both commercial and domestic usage since it can be fitted to any machine that requires 6.5hp and has a 20mm shaft.
Engine Protection Features
This robust and powerful engine has a low oil level cut-out mechanism that shuts off the engine if the oil level gets too low, protecting the bearings from harm.
2 Year Home Use Warranty
For added peace of mind, this powerful engine comes with a 2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)
Which Hyundai petrol engine is right for you?
We build engines for a wide range of purposes, including powering high-pressure washers, tillers, wood chippers, generators, water pumps, and other similar devices. Our collection of petrol engines, which include mounting points that are compatible with the majority of top brands, are a powerful and cost-effective substitute, and they are backed by a Hyundai guarantee for further peace of mind.
Hyundai ‘P Series’ Engines
All engines in the ‘P Series’ are built for heavy-duty home use, offering excellent build quality and reliability at an affordable and competitive price. Choose a PE engine and you’ll have the added convenience of an electric start as well as recoil backup.
Hyundai ‘X Series’ Engines
Our range of ‘X Series’ engines are suited to commercial settings or periods of prolonged home-use, inheriting all the benefits from the ‘P Series’ of engines on top of a large range of other upgraded features for added durability. Similar to our ‘P Series’, XE model names denote electric start versions, which also come with recoil backup.
‘X Series’ engines also feature:
· An upgraded 40 CR-grade steel crankshaft.
· Upgraded main bearings offering strict tolerances using a P5/TM-grade main bearing and a QT-grade camshaft bearing.
· DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the piston and piston rings for high durability and increased performance. DLC significantly increases the lifespan of components likely to suffer stress or tension, such as pistons.
· Reinforced plates on the engine cover and muffler.
- 212cc horizontal straight shaft petrol engine: Produces 6.5hp for medium to heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for a range of products: Use in most pressure washers up to 2500psi, water pumps with up to 80mm outlets, generators up to 3.2kW, tillers, and more
- Easy electric key-start engine: With recoil backup for added reliability
- CDI ignition: Reliable starting and uninterrupted running
- Tried and tested OHV engine: Offers a compact size, higher torque and lower-cost running than other engine types
- Low noise levels: Doesn’t compromise on power
- 4-stroke engine: Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: You won’t have to keep stopping to top up with petrol
- Easy to fit: Suitable for a range of products with a ¾” straight shaft connection
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Size (mm)||20|
|Max Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||70 x 54|
|Start Method||Electric and Recoil|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||3.6|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||600|
|Engine Oil||SAE30 / SAE15w40|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||339 x 315 x 370|
|Net Weight (kg)||14.25|
|Gross Weight (kg)||18|
|Warranty||2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made