Replacement Engine with 212cc Capacity
The Hyundai IC210P-20 is a powerful 212cc petrol engine that can be used in construction equipment, industrial equipment, tillers, welders, water pumps, pressure washers, and other heavy-duty applications.
Petrol Multi-Purpose Engine
The IC210P-20 is a direct replacement for any 6.5 or 7 horsepower engine and is suited for most pressure washers up to 2500psi, water pumps with up to an 80mm outlet, and open-frame generators up to 3.2kW.
This strong engine should be able to retrofit mountings for major leading brands, allowing you to replace your machine’s engine at a low cost.
Simple to Start
This engine is incredibly easy to start thanks to its recoil pull-starting technique, which reduces any unnecessary tension or strain on your wrists, arms, and shoulders.
It has CDI ignition, which is a simple but reliable starting method found in the majority of smaller engines. It ensures that the engine starts and runs smoothly and without interruptions.
OHV (Overhead Valve) Petrol Engine
We chose this design for our new range of Hyundai petrol replacement engines because OHV engines have been tried and tested in machines for many years and have proven to be reliable. They are less expensive to run, have a smaller footprint, and produce greater torque than other engines.
Engine with Low Noise
When opposed to their 2-stroke cousins, 4-stroke engines produce less noise and vibration since there is no filthy oil and fuel to combine.
4-stroke engines are also more environmentally friendly than 2-stroke engines because they burn pure petrol rather than a mixture of oil and petrol, which emits a lot of the oil as unburned vapour. All of our Hyundai petrol replacement engines are Euro V compliant.
Fuel consumption is low.
This OHV engine has a higher combustion efficiency, which means it uses less gasoline and saves you money in the long run.
A Big fuel tank
With a huge 3.6L fuel tank, you won’t have to stop your machine every time you need to fill up the engine tank.
Installing It Is Simple
This engine is highly adaptable for both commercial and household use, as it can be fitted to any machine that requires 6.5hp and has a 20mm shaft.
Features for Engine Protection
This robust engine has a low oil level cut-out mechanism that shuts off the engine if the oil level gets too low, protecting the bearings from harm.
Home Use Warranty of 2 Years
This powerful engine comes with a 2-year standard warranty and a 1-year commercial warranty* for further peace of mind (Terms apply)
Which Hyundai petrol engine is the best fit for you?
Our engines can be used to power pressure washers, tillers, wood chippers, generators, and water pumps, among other things. Our collection of petrol engines offer a powerful, excellent value replacement with fixing points compatible with most top brands, and are backed by our Hyundai warranty for further piece of mind.
Engines from the Hyundai ‘P Series’
The ‘P Series’ engines are designed for heavy-duty household use and offer exceptional build quality and reliability at a reasonable price. If you choose with a PE engine, you’ll get the added benefit of an electric start and recoil backup.
Engines from Hyundai’s ‘X Series’
Our ‘X Series’ engines are designed for commercial applications or lengthy periods of household usage, and they have all of the benefits of our ‘P Series’ engines, as well as a slew of other enhanced features for added longevity. XE model names designate electric start variants that also come with recoil backup, similar to our ‘P Series’.
‘X Series’ engines also feature:
· An upgraded 40 CR-grade steel crankshaft.
· Upgraded main bearings offering strict tolerances using a P5/TM-grade main bearing and a QT-grade camshaft bearing.
· DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the piston and piston rings for high durability and increased performance. DLC significantly increases the lifespan of components likely to suffer stress or tension, such as pistons.
· Reinforced plates on the engine cover and muffler.
- 212cc horizontal straight shaft petrol engine: Produces 6.5hp for medium to heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for a range of products: Use in most pressure washers up to 2500psi, water pumps with up to 80mm outlets, generators up to 3.2kW, tillers, and more
- Simple-to-start engine: Easy recoil pull-starting
- CDI ignition: Reliable starting and uninterrupted running
- Tried and tested OHV engine: Offers a compact size, higher torque and lower-cost running than other engine types
- Low noise levels: Doesn’t compromise on power
- 4-stroke engine: Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: You won’t have to keep stopping to top up with petrol
- Easy to fit: Suitable for a range of products with a ¾” straight shaft connection
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Size (mm)||20|
|Max Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||70 x 54|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||3.6|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||600|
|Engine Oil||SAE30 / SAE15w40|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||340 x 315 x 370|
|Net Weight (kg)||13.5|
|Gross Weight (kg)||18|
|Warranty||2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made