Powerful 212cc Replacement Engine
The Hyundai IC210XE-19 is a powerful and robust 212cc petrol engine that may be utilised in heavy-duty applications such as construction equipment, industrial equipment, tillers, welders, water pumps, pressure washers, and so on.
Petrol Engine with Multi-Purpose Use
The IC210XE-19 is a direct replacement for any 6.5/ 7hp engine and is suitable for most pressure washers up to 2500psi, water pumps with an output of up to 80mm, and open-frame generators with an output of up to 3.2kW.
This powerful and durable engine should be able to retrofit mountings for major leading brands, allowing you to replace the engine in your machine at a minimal cost.
“Electric Key Start”
It has CDI ignition, which is a simple but reliable starting technology employed in the vast majority of smaller engines. It ensures that the engine starts and operates smoothly and without hiccups
Petrol OHV Engine
Because OHV engines have been extensively tested and proved in machines for many years, we picked this design for our new range of Hyundai petrol replacement engines. They are less costly to run, take up less space, and provide more torque than traditional engines.
Engine with Low Noise
When compared to 2-stroke engines, 4-stroke engines make less noise and vibration because there is no messy oil and fuel to mix together.
Better for the Environment
4-stroke engines are also more environmentally friendly than 2-stroke engines, creating fewer pollutants since they burn pure petrol rather than an oil-gasoline combination, as much of the oil in the mixture is ejected as unburned vapour. All of our Hyundai petrol engine replacements are Euro V compliant.
Lower Fuel Consumption
Because this OHV engine has a better combustion efficiency, it uses less fuel and saves you money in the long run.
Extra Large Fuel Tank
You won’t have to stop your machine every time you need to fill up the engine tank, thanks to the large 3.6L fuel tank.
Installing Is Simple
This engine is suitable for connecting to any machine that requires 7hp and has a 34″ shaft and is very flexible for both commercial and residential use.
Engine Safety Features
This powerful engine features a low oil level cut-out system that shuts off the engine if the oil level drops too low, safeguarding the bearings.
Warranty for Home Use of Two Years
For added peace of mind, this powerful engine comes with a 2-year standard guarantee and a 1-year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)
Which Hyundai petrol engine is best for you?
Among other things, our engines may power pressure washers, tillers, wood chippers, generators, and water pumps. Our petrol engines are a powerful, fantastic value replacement with fitting points compatible with the majority of leading brands, and are backed by our Hyundai warranty for further piece of mind.
Engines from the Hyundai ‘P Series’
All engines in the ‘P Series’ are designed for heavy-duty residential usage, with high build quality and dependability at a low, competitive price. Choose a PE engine for the extra convenience of an electronic start and recoil backup.
Engines from the Hyundai ‘X Series’
Our ‘X Series’ engines are designed for commercial usage or extended residential use, inheriting all of the benefits of the ‘P Series’ engines as well as a slew of other enhanced features for added longevity. XE model designations, like our ‘P Series,’ signify electric start variants that also have recoil backup.
‘X Series’ engines also feature:
· An upgraded 40 CR-grade steel crankshaft.
· Upgraded main bearings offering strict tolerances using a P5/TM-grade main bearing and a QT-grade camshaft bearing.
· DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the piston and piston rings for high durability and increased performance. DLC significantly increases the lifespan of components likely to suffer stress or tension, such as pistons.
· Reinforced plates on the engine cover and muffler.
- 212cc horizontal straight shaft petrol engine: Produces 7hp for medium to heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for a range of products: Use in most pressure washers up to 2500psi, water pumps with up to 80mm outlets, generators up to 3.2kW, tillers, and more
- Easy electric key-start engine: With recoil backup for added reliability
- CDI ignition: Reliable starting and uninterrupted running
- Tried and tested OHV engine: Offers a compact size, higher torque and lower-cost running than other engine types
- Low noise levels: Doesn’t compromise on power
- 4-stroke engine: Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: You won’t have to keep stopping to top up with petrol
- Easy to fit: Suitable for a range of products with a ¾” straight shaft connection
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Size (mm)||¾” / 19.05|
|Max Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||70 x 54|
|Start Method||Electric and Recoil|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||3.6|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||600|
|Engine Oil||SAE30 / SAE15w40|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||339 x 315 x 370|
|Net Weight (kg)||14.75|
|Gross Weight (kg)||18|
|Warranty||2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made