HYC2400E Hyundai Electric Chainsaw
Hyundai’s HYC2400E is a lightweight electric chainsaw. It is an excellent chainsaw for everyday woodcutting activities such as falling medium-sized trees and cutting dense logs, thanks to its 2400W / 2.4kW motor.
Oregon Cutting Bar, 16″
The Oregon bar’s high-quality 16-inch (40-cm) chain speed provides great medium-duty cutting power, making it ideal for a variety of garden applications.
Convenient to Use
The HYC2400E is a lightweight chainsaw that weighs only 6.6kg and has an ergonomic soft grip rear handle that makes it comfortable to use for long periods of time while also making it extremely easy to manage.
Simple to assemble
This corded electric chainsaw is ready to use right out of the box, with no equipment required, so you can get right to work on your gardening projects.
Long-Lasting and Sturdy
To extend the life of the Hyundai HYC2400E electric saw, a handle-mounted cable loop is included to avoid excessive tension or the cable being yanked off the machine.
Simple to Care For
The 2400W chainsaw’s transparent chain oil tank is easily visible from both sides and can be examined and topped up to help extend chain life. It’s worth noting that we recommend using a high-quality chain lubricant oil.
It’s Easy To Use
The HYC2400E offers tool-less, one-handed chain tensioning and automated chain lubrication to make using this chainsaw as simple as possible. This allows you to get the most out of your chainsaw while minimising any interruption to your gardening.
Safety Features of Chainsaws
The Hyundai HYC2400E incorporates an electric/mechanical chain brake that is activated by pushing the brake handle forward in the event of a kick-back, halting the chainsaw in about 0.15 seconds. Its reinforced steel spiked bumper also adds to its stability, allowing for more precise cutting.
Electric chainsaws have several advantages over petrol chainsaws, including no highly flammable fuel, no 2-stroke oil to mix with the petrol, low noise levels, and no pull-starting issues.
The Hyundai HYC2400E corded electric chainsaw comes with a three-year warranty and comprehensive UK parts and service support to keep your saw running smoothly for years to come.
At A Glance:
- Powerful 2400W / 230V two-speed motor
- 16” (40cm) bar and chain
- Tool-less, one-handed chain tensioning for easy maintenance
- 12m Power Cable makes accessibility hassle-free for harder-to-reach tasks
- Power Plus technology means the chain speed increases as the load on the chain increases whilst cutting
- 0.15 second quick-stop electric/mechanical chain brake
- Automatic chain lubrication and easy-view oil tank
- Toughened steel spiked bumper improves stability for controlled cutting
- Quick and simple tool-free assembly
- Safe, comfortable and easy to use
- Covered by a 3 year Hyundai warranty
Hyundai HYC2400E vs Other Leading Brand
Other Leading Brand
Tool-less, single-twist, one-handed chain tensioning for easy maintenance
Two-handed, double-twist fiddly chain tensioning
Compact, high-quality and lightweight at 6.6kg
15 m/s chain speed
14.7 m/s chain speed
12m electric cord to make harder-to-reach tasks more accessible
6m electric cord
Chain oil included
Chain oil not included
Please visit our chainsaw safety page before using a chainsaw. Click here.
- High performing 2400W 2-speed motor: Ideal for regularly felling medium-sized trees and cutting dense logs
- 16” bar with 15m/s chain: Provides excellent medium-duty cutting power
- Easy to maintain: Tool-free assembly and automatic chain lubrication system
- Weighs just 6.6kg: Lightweight and easy to use
- Generous 12m power cable: Saves you having to reach for an extension lead
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable to use for extended periods
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai warranty
|Chain Size (inches)||–|
|Handle Type||Soft Grip|
|Safety Features||Anti-kickback safety brake|
|Cable Length (m)||12|
|Chain Speed (RPM) (m/s)||15|
|Chain Stopping Speed (Kickback)||0.15 Seconds|
|Vibration Level (m/s2)||6.55|
|Oil Type||Chain Lubricating Oil|
|Gross Weight (kg)||–|
|Net Weight (kg)||6.6|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||310 x 240 x 780|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||–|
|In The Box||HYC2400E Chainsaw, 16” Oregon Bar, 1 Oregon Chain, Bar Cover, User Manual|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made