Petrol Pressure Washer with Maximum Power
The Hyundai HYW3000P2 petrol pressure washer is one of our most popular models. It is driven by a Hyundai 210cc 4-stroke high torque, Euro V low emissions recoil start petrol engine that is built to tackle even the toughest cleaning duties with ease.
Jet Washer That Is Simple To Use
The HYW3000P2’s triple stainless steel piston high pressure pump offers 2800psi pressure and an 8.75L/min flow rate for rapid, easy, and effective cleaning of driveways, patios, automobiles, and windows, as well as other tough applications that need a high power washer.
Alternatives to Water Supply
This petrol powered pressure washer may be linked to the mains water supply through a garden hose fitted with a quick-release ‘Hozelock’ type connector, or it can be fed directly from a water tank.
Oil Changes Are Not Required
The pump of the Hyundai HYW3000P2 Petrol Pressure Washer is permanently sealed, requiring no pump oil changes.
Jet Washer That Is Simple to Use
The Hyundai 210cc four-stroke petrol engine offers amazing mid-range torque, which means that the jet washer does not need to be run at top speed when cleaning. This results in a more pleasant, quieter user experience, as well as reduced fuel consumption and increased engine life.
Fill the engine with 600ml SAE30 or 15w40 engine oil. To guard against dangerously low engine oil levels, there is an engine cut-off switch that activates when the engine oil level is too low.
Power Washer with a Simple Start
The user-friendly quick pull start engine makes operations where power is not available exceedingly convenient, and the pressure washer is also equipped with durable puncture-resistant tyres, making it genuinely portable.
The tubular steel frame with soft grip handle can be rotated to cover the washer, saving space and reducing the risk of damage during travel, while anti-vibration feet give all-around protection and stability.
Simple To Use
The trigger gun and lance rest on the pressure washer making it simple to reach, while the built-in nozzle holder adds convenience.
The four fast connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40°, and standard low pressure detergent spray nozzle) on the lance may be changed quickly and easily by sliding back the outer collar on the Q/R connector.
Built-in Detergent Tank for Pressure Washer
When necessary, the included 3-litre soap tank enables for the addition of a cleaning solution or traffic film remover for an ultimate deep clean power wash. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and dilute the liquid to the desired concentration.
In The Box:
- Hyundai HYW3000P2 petrol pressure washer
- 4 Quick Release Nozzles
- Trigger Gun
- Jet Wash Lance
- 7.5m (25’) High-pressure hose
- User Manual
Additional Accessories for HYW3000P2 Petrol Pressure Washer
Additional accessories are compatible and available, including a snow foam lance which provides complete foam coverage of a vehicle and loosens the dirt on the exterior prior to power washing and rotary patio cleaners.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- strong performance: with a reliable 210cc 4-stroke high-torque, low-emission engine, this powerful hyundai petrol jet washer has been engineered to handle even your toughest cleaning jobs around your home with ease, whatever the weather.
- fast and effective: the hyw3000p2 delivers 2800psi and a flow rate of 8.75l/min from its triple stainless steel piston high pressure pump for quick, easy and effective cleaning. this jet washer also features a built-in detergent tank for deep cleaning, also ideal for vehicle cleaning using tfr (traffic film remover).
- superior design: powerful yet quiet, this hyundai pressure washer comes with a 7.5m hose for added reach. built for longevity, it features a built-in unloader valve which regulates the pressure and a thermal relief valve which prevents the pump overheating. the hyundai 210cc 4-stroke petrol engine has tremendous mid range torque so the jet washer does not have to be operated at maximum revs while cleaning. this makes for a more pleasant, quieter user experience.
- simple to use: the user-friendly pull-start engine allows you to complete jobs where there is no electricity readily available. the rugged steel frame of this easy-start jet washer is fitted with puncture-proof tyres for easy mobility so this really is a pressure washer that can be used literally anywhere. the 4 snap-on nozzles included with the pressure washer can be changed quickly and effortlessly.
- connection options: this power washer can be connected to the mains water supply via a garden hose with snap-on ‘hozelock’ type connector or can be gravity fed from a water tank.
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Max Pressure (psi)||2800|
|Max Pressure (bar)||193|
|Hose Length (m)||7.5|
|Max Flow Rate (litres/min)||8.75|
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC210 210cc / 4-Stroke OHV|
|Engine Size (cc)||210|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||600|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||3.6|
|Pump||Triple Stainless Steel Piston High Pressure Axial Pump With Thermal Relief Safety Valve|
|Cylinder Volume (L)||0.212|
|Draw From Barrel||Yes (2m)|
|Built In Detergent Tank||Yes|
|Detergent Tank Capacity (L)||3|
|Frame Material||Tubular Steel With Detachable Soft Grip Handles|
|Noise @ 7m (dB)||≤108|
|Gross Weight (kg)||31.89|
|Net Weight (kg)||27.8|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||870 x 530 x 570|
|Packaged Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||580 x 540 x 588|
|Product Type||Pressure Washer|
|In The Box||Hyundai HYW3000P2 petrol pressure washer, 4 Quick Release Nozzles, Trigger Gun, Jet Wash Lance, 7.5m (25’) High pressure hose, User Manual|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made