The HYHT40LI is a powerful and low maintenance lithium-ion battery-powered hedge trimmer by Hyundai. It is exceptionally quiet running, eliminating any disruption to family and neighbours.
Ideal for Gardening and Other Outdoor Tasks
To keep your landscape looking neat and tidy, the HYHT40LI battery-powered hedge trimmer is an excellent choice.
Powered by a 2.5Ah 40v Lithium-ion battery, the HYHT40LI’s brushless motor gives similar performance to small petrol hedge trimmers, and will effortlessly handle all varieties of bushes and hedgerows in your garden.
You can even see how much battery life is left thanks to the indicator light. Both the battery and charger are included with this hedge trimmer.
Large Cutting Blade
Its laser-cut steel toughened 520mm cutting blade, with its cutting teeth spread out at 23mm intervals, will trim back any yard overgrowth in no time, offering a precise cut each and every time.
A handle that may be rotated for even more precision when cutting
The rear handle on the hedge trimmer may be turned left or right by 180 degrees, making it easier to control the tool when operating at various angles. This is very convenient for rotating between pruning the sides and the tops of hedges.
Safe and Easy to Use
The HYHT40LI’s settings and cut-out button are all within easy reach, making it a straightforward and safe device to operate.
The wall guard tip protection on this hedge trimmer prevents blade collisions when working close to a wall or fence, adding an extra layer of security. This safeguards both your body and the hedge trimmer blade’s teeth from any unwanted kickback.
Battery-Powered Hedge Trimmers Have Many Advantages
It is now possible to use cordless equipment instead of petrol since lithium-ion battery technology has progressed so far.
The main advantages of battery-powered hedge trimmers over petrol-engine hedge trimmers are that there is no having to refill the machine with petrol or having to pop to the petrol station when low on fuel, no 2-stroke oil to mix with the petrol, low noise levels and no pull starting issues – simply charge the battery and get started in your garden.
Compared to an electric hedge trimmer, there’s no cable to cut through or trip over and you are not bound by the length of the lead.
With all of these aspects combined, the HYHT40LI gives an extraordinarily user-friendly gardening experience.
Peace of Mind
With a UK-based parts centre and a Hyundai 3-year warranty, your hedge trimmer will be well-maintained for many years to come.
- No Cables, No Petrol, No Pollution – simply charge the battery and you’re ready to go.
- Large 520mm laser cut hardened steel blade, for efficient cutting on overgrown hedgerows and shrubs.
- Front blade guard to reduce damage.
- Brushless motor: Similar performance to a small petrol hedge trimmer.
- The rear handle can be rotated 90 degrees left or right so you can manage the hedge trimmer comfortably when working at different angles.
- Wall guard tip protection – stops blade impacts when working close against a wall or fence.
- Lightweight at only 4kg this hedge trimmer is lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Powered by 40v lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, designed for 1000+ charges.
- Extremely quiet running, eliminating any disturbance to family and neighbours.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year warranty.
|Battery Lifespan||1000+ charges|
|Battery Charging Time (Hr)||80mins|
|Cutting Length (mm)||520mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||4kg|
|Power Method||Battery (Ah)|
|Product Type||Hedge Trimmer|
|Average Working Time||44 Minutes|
|Cutting Capacity (mm)||23|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made