Replacement Engine – 420cc
Hyundai’s IC420XE-25 420cc petrol engine is suited for a variety of heavy-duty applications, including construction equipment, industrial equipment, tillers, welders, water pumps, and pressure washers.
Petrol Multi-Purpose Engine
The IC420XE-25 is a straight replacement for any 14hp engine and is suited for the majority of pressure washers up to about 4000psi, as well as open-frame generators up to 7.5kVA.
This powerful engine should be able to retrofit mountings for major leading brands, providing a cost-effective replacement engine for your machine.
Quick Electric Key Start
With its ultra-easy electric key start, this engine is a breeze to start. It doesn’t put as much strain on your hands and arms as a traditional recoil start. Additionally, it includes a recoil pull-starting mechanism for increased dependability, ensuring that you can start your engine each and every time.
With CDI ignition – a basic yet dependable starting mechanism found on the majority of smaller engines – it ensures that the engine starts and runs without interruptions.
Petrol OHV Engine
Because OHV engines have been effectively used in machinery for many years, we chose this design for our new range of Hyundai petrol replacement engines. They are less expensive to run, have a smaller footprint, and produce greater torque than other types of engines.
Engine with Low-Noise
Due to the absence of messy oil and fuel mixtures, 4-stroke engines produce less noise and vibration than their 2-stroke counterparts.
4-stroke engines are also more helpful to the environment than 2-stroke engines, since they burn pure petrol rather than a mixture of oil and petrol, which results in a significant amount of oil being exhaled as unburned vapour. All of the Hyundai petrol engines we sell are Euro V compliant.
Low Consumption of Fuel
This OHV engine has improved combustion efficiency, cutting fuel consumption and saving you money in the long run.
Ample Fuel Capacity
With a huge 6.5L fuel tank, you won’t have to stop your machine frequently to top off the engine tank with petrol.
Simple To Install
This engine is extremely adaptable for both commercial and residential usage, since it can be fitted to any machine that requires 14hp and has a 25mm shaft.
Features of Engine Protection
This powerful engine includes a low oil level cut-out, which prevents the engine from starting if the oil level goes too low, so protecting the bearings from harm.
Two-Year Warranty for Residential Use
To provide additional piece of mind, this powerful engine is backed by a two-year standard guarantee and a one-year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)
Which Hyundai petrol engine is the best fit for you?
Our engines are designed to power a range of equipment, including pressure washers, tillers, wood chippers, generators, and water pumps. With mounting points compatible with the majority of top brands, our selection of petrol engines provides a powerful, cost-effective substitute that is backed up by our Hyundai warranty.
Engines from Hyundai’s ‘P Series’
All engines in the ‘P Series’ are designed for heavy-duty residential usage, with an emphasis on build quality and dependability at a price point that is both cheap and competitive. If you choose a PE engine, you’ll benefit from the extra convenience of electronic start and recoil backup.
Engines from Hyundai’s ‘X Series’
Our ‘X Series’ engines are designed for commercial usage or extended residential use, inheriting all of the benefits of the ‘P Series’ engines as well as a slew of other enhanced features for added longevity. XE model designations signify electric start models with recoil backup, similar to our ‘P Series’.
‘X Series’ engines also feature:
· An upgraded 40 CR-grade steel crankshaft.
· Upgraded main bearings offering strict tolerances using a P5/TM-grade main bearing and a QT-grade camshaft bearing.
· DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the piston and piston rings for high durability and increased performance. DLC significantly increases the lifespan of components likely to suffer stress or tension, such as pistons.
· Reinforced plates on the engine cover and muffler.
- 420cc horizontal straight shaft petrol engine: Produces 14hp for heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for a range of products: Use in most pressure washers up to 4000psi, generators up to 7.5kVA, welders and more
- Easy electric key-start engine: With recoil backup for added reliability
- CDI ignition: Reliable starting and uninterrupted running
- Tried and tested OHV engine: Offers a compact size, higher torque and lower-cost running than other engine types
- Low noise levels: Doesn’t compromise on power
- 4-stroke engine: Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Large 6.5L fuel tank: You won’t have to keep stopping to top up with petrol
- Easy to fit: Suitable for a range of machines with a 25mm straight shaft connection
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Size (mm)||25|
|Max Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||90 x 66|
|Start Method||Recoil / Electric Key-Start|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||6.5|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||1.1|
|Engine Oil||SAE30 / SAE15w40|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||450 x 400 x 450|
|Net Weight (kg)||32|
|Gross Weight (kg)||36|
|Warranty||2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made