420cc Replacement Engine with a lot of power
In this Hyundai engine, the IC420X-25 is a powerful 420cc petrol engine that can be used in a wide range of heavy-duty applications. It can be used in construction and industrial equipment, as well as welders and water pumps.
It’s a multi-purpose petrol engine.
The IC420X-25 is a direct replacement for any 14hp engines. It’s good for most pressure washers up to about 4000psi, open-frame generators up to 7.5kVA, and more.
A Powerful Show
This powerful engine should be able to fit into the mountings of most of the best-known brands, making it a cheap replacement for your machine.
It’s easy to start.
In part because of its easy recoil start, this engine is so simple to get going, putting less strain on your hands, arms, and shoulders.
Ignition Featuring CDI
It has CDI ignition, which is used in most small engines. This means that the engine will start and run smoothly without any problems.
Engine: OHV Petrol
For our new line of Hyundai petrol replacement engines, we chose OHV engines because they have been used in machines for a long time and have worked well. They cost less to run, are smaller, and have more torque than other types of engines do.
With no messy oil and fuel to mix, 4-stroke engines make less noise and vibration than 2-stroke engines.
It is more environmentally friendly.
4-stroke engines are also better for the environment than 2-stroke engines because they use pure petrol instead of a mix of oil and petrol. A lot of the oil in the mix is released as unburned vapour. Euro V: All of the replacement engines we have for Hyundai petrol are this type.
Using a lot less fuel
This OHV engine has a better combustion efficiency, which will save you money in the long run.
Extra-Large Petrol Tank
It has an extra-large 6.5L fuel tank, so you won’t have to keep stopping your machine to fill up the engine tank with fuel again and again.
It’s easy to set up.
This engine can be used with any machine that needs 14 horsepower and has a 25mm shaft. It’s great for both commercial and home use.
Features that protect the engine
A low oil level cut-out stops the engine when the oil level drops too low to protect the bearings from damage. This engine is very powerful and has a lot of power.
2 Years of Home Use Warranties
It comes with a 2-year standard warranty and a 1-year commercial warranty*. This powerful engine comes with extra peace of mind (Terms apply)
Which Hyundai petrol engine should you get?
Our engines can be used for a wide range of things, like powering pressure washers, tillers, wood chippers, generators, water pumps, and many more things. Our range of petrol engines comes with a warranty from Hyundai, which gives you extra peace of mind. They have mounting points that work with most of the most popular brands.
Hyundai ‘P Series’ Engines
All engines in the ‘P Series’ are built for heavy-duty home use, offering excellent build quality and reliability at an affordable and competitive price. Choose a PE engine and you’ll have the added convenience of an electric start as well as recoil backup.
Hyundai ‘X Series’ Engines
Our range of ‘X Series’ engines are suited to commercial settings or periods of prolonged home-use, inheriting all the benefits from the ‘P Series’ of engines on top of a large range of other upgraded features for added durability. Similar to our ‘P Series’, XE model names denote electric start versions, which also come with recoil backup.
‘X Series’ engines also feature:
· An upgraded 40 CR-grade steel crankshaft.
· Upgraded main bearings offering strict tolerances using a P5/TM-grade main bearing and a QT-grade camshaft bearing.
· DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the piston and piston rings for high durability and increased performance. DLC significantly increases the lifespan of components likely to suffer stress or tension, such as pistons.
· Reinforced plates on the engine cover and muffler.
- 420cc horizontal straight shaft petrol engine: Produces 14hp for heavy-duty applications
- Suitable for a range of products: Use in most pressure washers up to 4000psi, generators up to 7.5kVA, welders and more
- Simple-to-start engine: Easy recoil pull-starting
- CDI ignition: Reliable starting and uninterrupted running
- Tried and tested OHV engine: Offers a compact size, higher torque and lower-cost running than other engine types
- Low noise levels: Doesn’t compromise on power
- 4-stroke engine: Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Large 6.5L fuel tank: You won’t have to keep stopping to top up with petrol
- Easy to fit: Suitable for a range of machines with a 25mm straight shaft connection
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty
|Shaft Type||Horizontal Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Size (mm)||25|
|Max Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||90 x 66|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||6.5|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||1.1|
|Engine Oil||SAE30 / SAE15w40|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||450 x 400 x 450|
|Net Weight (kg)||31|
|Gross Weight (kg)||36|
|Warranty||2 Year standard warranty, 1 Year commercial warranty* (Terms apply)|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made