Hyundai’s HPS-1100 is a plug-and-play rechargeable lithium-ion portable power station.
The HPS-1100 charges and powers your on-the-go home essentials any time and anywhere you need them. You can use the HPS-1100 to unplug from the electricity supply and stay powered on the move.
Video guide on: Hyundai HPS-1100 Portable Power Station
- 1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak (Peak Power).
- Charge and power lights, computers, tablets, phones, and USB devices.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery-powered generator that is silent and emits no emissions.
- Ideal for camping, emergency backup, driving tours, travel, fishing, and home use.
- Charging via mains power plug or solar panel (optional additional).
- Built-in LCD display (battery level, output watts, AC/DC ON/OFF indicator(s), and charging time).
- Various power outlets (USB, AC & 12V).
- Protection against short circuits, overcurrents, over voltages, under voltages, overloads, and overheating.
- Vehicle jump-starting capability* Two-year Hyundai warranty
Designed For The Outdoors
The HPS-1100 is the perfect travel companion for outdoor enthusiasts since it has a lithium-ion battery that retains power for using your devices away from home and in locations with no or limited electricity.
The HPS-1100 mobile power station is compact and light, weighing only 13kg. The HPS-1100 mobile power bank has 3 IN 1 charging and may be charged using a 13 amp plug at home or a folding solar panel blanket* when you’re not connected to the grid. (*Each item is offered separately.) Both wall charging and solar charging are available at the same time.
Quick Set Up
Unlike petrol generators, which have a pull cord, the HPS-1100 works directly out of the packaging and turns on with the push of a button. This portable generator is simple to operate and highly quiet, enabling you to enjoy your home electronics in the peaceful environment of nature.
A Great Info Display
The updated digital display of the HPS-1100 shows the user how much power is being consumed at a glance, as well as a battery level indication, output watts, AC/DC ON/OFF indicator(s), and charging time. Because it delivers pure sine wave output, it may safely power any sensitive equipment without harming or overloading it. The HYPS-300 offers heating and charging protection and is enclosed in a fireproof aluminium enclosure.
With 8 IN 1 charging, you can use and charge almost all common electronic devices. This gives you peace of mind that you can use your electronics even in harsh weather, while camping or in a Motor home, in the garden, or if the power goes out at home.
You can power both UK and European equipment whether travelling at home or abroad with 3 and 2 pin 230V AC connections.
Safety System Built In
Guaranteed safety You and your electronics are safeguarded by the device’s built-in battery management system (BMS), which regulates voltage and monitors internal temperatures.
*The HPS-1100 can also be used as a vehicle jump starter on cars with a capacity of less than 4 litres (EC5 connector cable required – sold separately)
- There are four USB ports (ideal for smartphones, mp3 players, digital cameras, tablets, notebooks).
- 1 X 12V DC (ideal for led lamp).
- 1 cigarette outlet (DC) (ideal for mini fridges, coolers, water pumps, mini compressors, air pumps, 12v appliances).
- 2 x 230 volt AC outlets (excellent for televisions, computers, and stoves) (ideal for televisions, laptops, cookers).
- Mobile phone: 80 times;
- Tablet: 34 times;
- Electric light: 42 hours;
- Electric fan: 16 hours;
- Laptop: 19 hours;
- Humidifier: 40 hours
- Thermal Blanket: 15.6 Hours
- Mini Projector: 22-Hour
- Drone – 110 Times
- Electric Kettle – 2.2 Hours
- Washing Machine – 2.6 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 1080Wh
(Charge time estimates are for AC and solar)
Note that both solar and AC charging are simultaneously possible.
What It Comes With
HPS-1100 Portable Power Bank, Power Cable, 2x UK Travel Adapters, and User Manual are included in the box.
The item is covered by a one-year HYUNDAI warranty.