An Incredibly Powerful Industrial Space Heater
Thermostat: 215,000 BTU
It is appropriate for usage at work.
Savings-oriented heating solution
It is simple to use.
Set the desired temperature.
Transportation Is Easy
Setup is simple.
Why is “BTU” used?
- Heating output of 215,000 BTU/hr (63kW) or approximately 1500m3
- Easy-to-read fuel, pressure, and temperature gauges Suitable for approximately 8.5 hours of operation
- runs on kerosene or red or white diesel fuel.
- ideal option for industrial settings, including agriculture and automotive after sales and components in the UK
- Two-year restricted warranty
- 215,000 BTU / 63kW space heater: Ideal for heating large garages, factories and workshops
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly: Has approx heating area of 1500m3
- Low fuel consumption: Cost-effective heating solution for large areas
- Simple to use: Easily adjust the desired temperature using the thermostat
- Large fuel tank: One full tank gives approximately 8.5 hours of heat
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai warranty
Video guide on: Hyundai HY215DKH Diesel Space Heater 63kW
|Net Weight (kg)||23.89|
|Heat Output||63kW or 215,000BTU/hr|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||50|
|Fuel Type||Diesel or Kerosene|
|Max Outlet Air Temperature||516°C|
|In the Box||HY215DKH Space Heater, User Manual, Wheel Support Frame, Wheels, Rear Handle, Axle, Screws and Nuts, Cotter Pins and Washers|
|Gross Weight (kg)||26.75|
|Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)||1100 x 560 x 590|
|Boxed Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)||1055 x 460 x 495|
|Motor Power (w)||310|
|Noise Level @ 0.2m (dB)||84|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made