An Air Compressor with Direct Drive from Hyundai
Hyundai’s HY3050V is a strong yet small 3hp V-Twin cylinder direct drive air compressor. The HY3050V electric air compressor is great for spray painting, running air equipment in the workshop or home garage, and inflating tyres. It is designed for DIY and trade applications.
Video guide on: Hyundai HY3050V 50 Litre Air Compressor
An Air Compressor on Wheels
The HY3050V, which weighs about 40kg, has two rear wheels and a transporting handle for simple manoeuvrability.
The V-Twin pump has long-lasting cast-iron cylinders and aluminium cylinder heads for enhanced cooling, and it comes fully assembled and ready to use. (Before using, remember to replace the transit plug with the breather/filler plug.)
Compressor with a 3hp electric motor
This electric air compressor, powered by a 3hp electric motor and fitted with a regular UK plug, is excellent for use in a home workshop or garage, or indeed anywhere ordinary household power outlets are available.
The V-Twin direct-drive system links the motor directly to the pump, resulting in increased efficiency. This enables the 3hp produced by the engine to be used to drive the compressor air pump, resulting in additional power in this incredibly compact and intelligently designed air compressor.
Air Compressor Capacity of 50 Litres
With 14CFM/396 litres per minute of air displacement, the 50-litre air compressor tank capacity ensures a consistent supply of air.
Fittings for Euro Quick Release
Two air-lines or tools may be attached at the same time thanks to the dual quick-release air ports.
The pressure regulator controls the outlet pressure, and the two pressure gauges monitor both the pressure in the tank and the pressure at the outlet.
Controlling Pressure Automatically
The HY3050V additionally has an overpressure safety valve. When the maximum pressure of 8 bar is achieved, this innovative automated pressure control system turns off the compressor and resumes it when the pressure decreases to 6 bar.
Note on compressor maintenance: Hyundai air compressor pressure safety valves have been modified to meet the most recent CE certification criteria. The pressure release pull ring has been removed from the safety valve to prevent it from being used to drain air from the compressor tank, which would cause excessive wear on the valve. Air and moisture should constantly be evacuated through the drain valve on the tank’s bottom.
A Quick Look:
- 2200w power
- 50L tank capacity
- 14CFM/396L air displacement per minute
- The pressure of 116psi/8 bar
- Perfect for DIY and trade applications
- 5-piece tool kit included
- Automatically maintains pressure in the air tank
- Weighs 40kg
- Uses standard UK plug
- Hyundai 2-year warranty
- Strong performance: Powered by an impressive Hyundai motor which provides a massive 2.2kW of power, the Hyundai HY3050V Direct Drive Electric Air Compressor is perfect for both DIY and commercial environments. Compact yet powerful, the 50L tank capacity provides a maximum pressure of 116psi/8 bar and air displacement of 14CFM/396L per minute.
- Superior design: This high quality air compressor features long lasting cast iron cylinders and aluminium cylinder heads for improved cooling, and comes ready to go including oil. On top of that, this is a compact and easily portable air compressor, featuring two rear wheels and a transportation handle for easy manoeuvrability..
- Multi-use: Designed for heavy-duty DIY and light trade use, the HY3050V air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, operating air tools in the workshop or home garage, as well as inflating tyres. This air compressor also comes with a 5-piece air tool kit, which includes a spray gun, air duster/jetter, degreaser gun, hose with Q/R fittings and tyre inflator.
- Versatile and durable: With twin quick release air outlets that allow two air-lines/tools to be connected at the same time, this electric air compressor provides a fantastic combination of performance and durability you can rely on.
Invest in the best: Hyundai is a brand you can trust, For your peace of mind, this Hyundai air compressor is also covered by a 2 year Hyundai warranty, as well as full UK service and parts to maintain it for years to come.
|Start Method||13A UK Plug|
|Cable Length (m)||1|
|Stationary / Wheeled||Wheeled|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive V-Twin|
|Tank Capacity (L)||50|
|Discharge Pressure (psi/bar)||116/8|
|Max Pressure (psi/bar)||116/8|
|Air Flow FAD (L/min)||200|
|Air Flow FAD (CFM)||7|
|Air Displacement (L/min)||396|
|Air Displacement (CFM)||14|
|Air Outlet Connection||Euro Quick Release|
|Rated Power (w)||2200|
|Motor Power kW/hp||2.2/3|
|Noise Level (db)||70|
|Gross Weight (kg)||48.5|
|Net Weight (kg)||40|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||740 x 380 x 740|
|Packaged Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||760 x 400 x 7400|
|Product Type||Air Compressor|
|In The Box||HY3050V Electric Air Compressor, User Manual|
A commission may be paid to us if this product is clicked through to the Hyundai website and a sale is made