Hyundai’s HYSP250CW is an electric submersible water pump that can conveniently and automatically pump clean water up to 5 metres below the surface.
This sub pump is ideal for a wide range of applications, including draining flooded basements. It is also ideal as a hot tub pump, swimming pool pump, or to clear bodies of water built up due to rain.
- 250W clean water submersible electric pump: capable of pumping water at a depth of up to 5 metres.
- Immediately clear waterlogged areas: capable of pumping 83L of water every minute
- Pump shuts off automatically when water level falls below 5 cm.
- capable of handling 5mm-thick solids:
- I operate as a spa pump or pool pump.
- sealed power cable 10 m: Simple access to the water from your power source
- Simple to handle heavy at only 3.9kg
- Out of the box, begin: includes jubilee clips and a 5m lay-flat hose.
- 3 year domestic warranty from Hyundai for peace of mind (terms apply)
- Water Pump Submersible from Hyundai
The HYSP250CW electric pump is powered by a 250W Hyundai electric motor and has a maximum flow rate of 5,000 litres per hour, or more than 83 litres per minute!
Video guide on: Hyundai HYSP250CW Electric Clean Water Submersible Water Pump 250W
Submersible Pump, 5 m Head
The HYSP250CW includes an automatic float switch to start and stop the pump anytime water is above or under a certain level in order to prevent any damage to the pump. It has a maximum submersion depth of 5 metres and a maximum head of 16.4 feet.
The pump will automatically turn off when the water level is less than 5 cm deep and turn back on when the water level is above 50 cm deep, so you may leave it on when draining large, clean bodies of water.
Water can be pumped using this electric sub pump up to a temperature of 35 °C. Despite the fact that this pump is only for “clean” water, you can drain bodies of water that have dust or small particles because it can handle debris like pebbles and dirt up to 5mm broad and won’t let any larger particles through.
This pump will work as long as the water doesn’t contain any pebbles or really large particles.
Pump Portable Water
Because of its portable design, this submersible pump weighs only 3.9kg and has a carry handle for simple movement between jobs.
The 10m mechanically sealed power cable for the HYSP250CW makes it simple for you to get to the water from your power source.
Get Going Straight Away
You don’t need to buy an outlet hose separately when using this electric submersible pump because it comes with a handy 5m lay-flat hose and jubilee connectors.
Please be aware that whenever electrical products are used near water, we always advise using an RCD with submersible water pumps.
This water pump is protected by a Hyundai 3 year domestic warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply), which includes full UK parts and labour backup to keep your pump in working order for years to come.
From The Range
The smallest of the three pumps in our new line of electric submersible pumps is this one. Click here to view the smaller 550W submersible pump with a 6m hose, and here to view the larger 1100W sub pump with a 7m hose.
Overview: 250W motor
- Up to 5,000L/hour / 83L/min of pumping capacity; only 3.9kg in weight.
- Ideal as a pump for a hot tub or swimming pool, or for draining any other surplus clean water
- pumps water up to 35 °C in temperature.
- Can be buried in water up to 5 metres deep and can handle trash, dirt, and particles as small as 5mm. Comes with a 5m lay-flat hose with jubilee clips.
- Pump is started and stopped automatically by a float switch when the water level falls.
- 3 years of domestic Hyundai warranty (terms apply)