420cc/14hp Hyundai Petrol Trencher
The HYTR150 is a high-performance petrol trencher from Hyundai. Powered by a 420cc / 14hp 4-stroke Hyundai engine, the HYTR150 can dig trenches 600mm deep swiftly, efficiently, and safely
- Hyundai heavy duty 4-stroke engine, 420cc / 14hp.
- Two large pneumatic wheels allow for easy manoeuvring.
- The handlebars control the wheel brake and the engine throttle.
- Digging depth of 600mm (adjustable in 3 steps).
- 27 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth that are ten times stronger than steel.
- Easy lift handles.
- Hyundai UK offers a three-year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to keep your trencher running for years.
Ideal for Sites with Limited Access
The HYTR150 ground trencher, weighing 185kg, is ideal for laying pipelines, wires, and drainage. With its broad, adjustable handlebars and heavy-duty pneumatic tyres, it is easy to manoeuvre. The HYTR150, at 720mm wide, can fit through a regular garden gate and is ideal for situations where access is restricted, allowing the operator to dig a trench in any place.
Video guide on: Hyundai HYTR150 Petrol Trencher
3 Cutting Depths
The cutting bar can be set to three cutting depths up to 600mm deep and can dig up to 60m per hour, making challenging trenching faster and less demanding. A side-mounted auger removes soil from the chain area. For maximum comfort and control, the wheel brake and engine throttle are controlled directly from the handlebars.
The HYTR150 is ideal for professional garden maintenance, drainage, building, and serious DIY enthusiasts who don’t want to deal with backbreaking and time-consuming trenching like digging by hand. For enhanced safety, the HYTR150 garden trencher has a ‘dead-man’ engine shut down safety switch.
The 27 interchangeable teeth are tipped with mining-grade tungsten carbide, which is 10 times tougher than steel and is capable of digging trenches in seconds.
Service and maintenance costs are low.
The HYTR150 is extremely user-friendly, with minimum service and maintenance requirements and full Hyundai UK parts support.
Hyundai UK offers a three-year platinum warranty.
- 420cc / 14hp Hyundai heavy duty 4-stroke engine.
- Two large pneumatic wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Wheel brake and engine throttle controlled directly from the handle bars.
- 600mm digging depth (adjustable in 3 steps).
- 27 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth – 10 times stronger than steel.
- Easy lift handles.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your trencher for years to come.